Country Flag: United States
      That is a pretty car.
      2021 Durango R/T
      2005 Dakota beater
      2003 Dakota project-o-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Vimes View Post
      That is a pretty car.
      Thank you!

'70 Maverick. Prestige Motorsports 347,TKX, Currie 9", 3:50 posi, RRS suspension. Strut front, center steer rack, 3 link torque arm rear, QA1's.

Here's our install and review video for converting to the 3 point retracting belts.

- - - Updated - - -

And the install and review video for the E-Stopp parking brake actuator.

'70 Maverick. Prestige Motorsports 347,TKX, Currie 9", 3:50 posi, RRS suspension. Strut front, center steer rack, 3 link torque arm rear, QA1's.

Finally finishing up the strut tower brace project I started a good while back. These cars had factory supports from the firewall to the towers. Those were deleted when the car was built. The towers are notched. Guess they thought that was good enough. The guys at RRS suspension were pretty adamant that the car needed bracing so I fabbed up supports from the firewall to the towers and across the towers. Thankfully enough room to fit the swedged rods between the Sniper and the distributor. The swedged rods, heim joints, spacers and nuts for the rods from Speedway. Couple chunks of 1/4" 6061 off Amazon and a bunch of stainless bolts and such from my local bolt and screw supply.

Country Flag: United States
      It's looking good Terry!

Quote Originally Posted by RMMiller View Post
      It's looking good Terry!
      Thank you! Been a little bit of a journey but I think we are winning!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com