Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

XV Racing Products

Hey all, Chris form XV Racing here. Just want to say hi and let everyone know we're still around, still building great suspensions for Mopar Muscle cars!!!

Check out our VTR line of suspension products @ xvengineering dot com and give a call or send us an email, love to hear from you.

CR

Tried buying your products about 2 years ago. Couldn’t get a hold of anyone and once I did nothing in stock and the wait was unknown. Went Speedtech and never looked back.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 232_ray View Post
      Tried buying your products about 2 years ago. Couldn’t get a hold of anyone and once I did nothing in stock and the wait was unknown. Went Speedtech and never looked back.
      Our kits are hand made one at a time, we always build to suit. Email is always the best way to get a hold of us, I always return messages, phone is difficult when we're busy in the shop.
      I don't recall the conversation but it might have been a time we had a lot of jobs lined up, there are times when we are several months out.
      Sorry we didn't connect, glad you happy with your build, maybe we can help with something else...

CR

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com