Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 31 ... LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgMusclecars View Post
      Typically, yes...but this one has a top that is just loooking a little faded. I already checked the floor and its perfect.
      Sounds like you have $3500 bucks to spend man! Get on it and post some pics of the restoration!

Brandon Pursley,

Good to see some 3rd gen love on here!

Hi everyone, I stumbled accross this thread and board......I was impress with the 3rd gen love......its sometimes hard to find!

Ill post my Camaro LT, which is my first car and currently my daily driver.......
      Some quick facts, it was 1 of only about 800 LTs made, and the guy before me swapped the v6 with a IROC-Z 305 TPI and IROC-Z suspension parts. It is pretty much stock with a MSD ignition, a slight tune, posi with 3.73 gear ratio, Transmission Specialties 700R4-2000 stall converter, and finally lowering springs....

Right now I am in college and can't really do to the car what I want due to money restraints, the fact it is a daily driver, and limited time. I hope in the future when I get out of college and hopefully() get a job I can make the thing into the auto-x car I want it to be!

Go easy, she has a little over 200,000 on her......

-Adam
      My Rides

(IROC-Z engine/suspension swap)
      ^Future Project, Daily Driver for now.........

1979 Chevy Malibu Pro-Street (Drag Race Car)

Wow Lovin this thread ! This was mine 10 yrs ago and have been on the hunt for another non t-top since it was written off ...

Barry N [05 Mustang GT] [91 Nissan Hardbody]

Adam, our GFXless iroc looks great, very clean.

Man, I want to get back to working on mine, gotta get this truck done first.
      1971 Camaro 427 in waiting
      1988 C1500 Daily Driver
      1955 Bel Air, blown BBC street car

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blaze View Post
      Adam, our GFXless iroc looks great, very clean.

Man, I want to get back to working on mine, gotta get this truck done first.
      Thank you, I am also about ready to get her repainted since the clear coat is starting to deteriorate in a few places(hood/front passenger fender), and the bubble rust it starting to spread on the one corner of the hood, and my driver side quarter panel as well. I am kinda afraid to see how much it will cost.......
      -Adam
      My Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cat ZRT View Post
      Hi everyone, I stumbled accross this thread and board......I was impress with the 3rd gen love......its sometimes hard to find!

Dude my first car was an 85 SC, and the whole time I owned it I dreamt of doing an IROC swap to it. I am totally in love with your car... I want it as my daily driver. I seriously think I have a 3rd gen disease lol

Quote Originally Posted by -CRUISER- View Post
      Wow Lovin this thread ! This was mine 10 yrs ago and have been on the hunt for another non t-top since it was written off ...

I loved those wheels. I sold wheels and tires 12-15years ago, and those were HOT wheels back then. Great looking Z28. Good luck on your search for another.
      Brandon Pursley,

Thanks for the complement......I don't see too many sport coupe cars anymore, let along LTs, I mainly just see the RS, Z28, and Irocs. I love the SC/LT body style, it is almost refreshing to see something different. Surprisingly for how many miles are on it, it is very reliable daily driver. Even though the little 305 in it doesn't make much power, will keep going on forever if I guess keep up with the oil changes, which I do.

I also just checked out your car Brandon, and it is very nicely done! The paint is absolutely stunning, is it pearlescent paint?
      -Adam
      My Rides

Thanks Adam! Yeah no pearl in my paint just some GM factory paints, that I have rubbed on way to much for many years LOL!

Yeah the SC, Berlinettas, and LT's are rarely played with especially when it comes to taking a corner. I would love to get my hands on a clean one to play with while I daily drive it.
      Brandon Pursley,

I was lucky with mine I found it on ebay, the guy who had it before me was moving to Arizona in two weeks and he had to get rid of the car pronto, so he was asking 2,250 bucks, my dad took me up, we looked it over, and I got it. Not only was it very cheap for what was but I also got a bunch of goodies like stock rims with snow/ice tires, and misc. spare parts(gauges, interior parts, etc). The paint job was done in 2000 and has since taken a downhill spiral. Multiple places have surface rust now, clear coat is chipping in a few spots and a very large keymark down the front fender to the mirror(happened before I got it). That may be the next investment in the car after power windows if I can save up my money enough.
      -Adam
      My Rides

Seems like a pretty good deal for the car and spare parts... for as clean and put together as it appears. Well happy modding with the thing. I would say just about anyone in this thread would be more than happy help with any questions or opinions on something. Welcome to the site!
      Brandon Pursley,

21 pages! Representing!
      Man this makes me want to get back at mine!
      1988 C1500 Daily Driver

I special ordered my WS6 in the spring of 83, today it's almost all original, has a little over 62,000 miles and a 406 (I still have the original 305 and bowling ball wheels) and I've lowered it an inch and a half. They are cheaply built, but can be badass with some good parts and some $$.

ASE Master Tech
      Toyota Master Tech
      1983 Trans Am WS6

@Brandon-thanks for the warm welcome!

@OldMechanik-very nice car, I like the license plate! I always like the half hood cowl on those cars!
      -Adam
      My Rides

The engine looks good for a swap! Very clean!

1988 C1500 Daily Driver

If I was going to build one, it would be an SC, I had an 87 carb 305 car that didn't have GFX. I would recreate that car with better brakes, nice wheels/tires and an LSX.
      Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      If I was going to build one, it would be an SC, I had an 87 carb 305 car that didn't have GFX. I would recreate that car with better brakes, nice wheels/tires and an LSX.
      Like!
      Brandon Pursley,

Quote Originally Posted by ajg87 View Post
      Good to see some 3rd gen love on here!
      Nothing like yer car man!

Quote Originally Posted by kaspeed View Post
      Nothing like yer car man!
      Haha! I'm counting down the days Keith!

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 31 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com